We hoomons always have ‘em, true. But they’re not necessarily good ones.
We don’t have to live like this.
Very few of the American people actually believe in climate change or the transgender/pedophile agenda. More and more are coming to understand that the vaxx was much deadlier than the virus it was supposed to eradicate and that local governments or corporations forced it on them. It was a bioweapon. The tactics to make them priorities in the nation are all the same. It’s pushed through the banking system. Corporations are heavily incentivized by either large investment firms like Blackrock, or government officials who accept campaign donations from them or corporations that are controlled by them and globalist billionaires. Whether that is ideological or agenda driven, it benefits the globalist idea of reducing American power and influence worldwide and/or denuding what exists of American world power.
The Republican majority in the House has shown that it has no intention of countering any of these policies and recently proved that it’s openly working with Democrats to ensure and finance them forever.
In short, there is no systematic relief, it falls on us, the people.
Without systematic relief, our choices are these:
- Engage in vigilantism
- Engage in kinetic conflict with the state on an individual basis, surely to end in death and to the detriment of one’s family
- Separate oneself from the irrevocably corrupt system by leaving the United States
- Accept the irrevocably corrupt system as the new normal, which means:
- Accepting a dysfunctional banking system where all assets hold a value of zero, but debts will be owed at current value
- Accepting limited and spotty electrical service
- Accepting eating insects instead of beef, chicken and pork
- Accepting having no say in governmental affairs
- Accepting the transgender/pedophile agenda and cooperate with it
- Accepting housing illegal immigrants who will run a pedophile ring or other immoral activities out of your house, subjecting your children to that atmosphere
- Accepting WHO dictates as to what injections you must have, what you drive, where you go, what you do
- Accepting the permanent surveillance state as obligatory
- Accepting the indoctrination of yourself and your children through government run camps and/or “employment training”
- Accepting the surrender all firearms
Separate your state from affiliation with the federal government of the United States Wait for the Revelation Prophecy to be fulfilled
You notice that nowhere on that list is waiting for Trump or someone else to win some election and save the nation. Even if that were to happen, it’ll be a re-run of 2017-2021 term of Trump. The system didn’t get this corrupt in the last few years, the seeds have been long sewn, at least to the Administrative State boon of 1913, glorified and codified in 1938.
We don’t have to live like this, but we do have to make the right choices now, while we still can, if we still can.
The charges for the declaration of independence from the United States are these:
- A failure to discharge the fiduciary responsibility of congress to the people
- A failure to secure the rights of the people against government intrusion
- A failure to secure the nation from invasion and facilitation of the same
- A failure to secure a republican form of government
- A failure to faithfully and fairly execute the laws passed by representatives of the people
- A failure to secure the life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness of the people
- A failure to hold accountable those within their presence who violate their oaths
- Giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the nation, both foreign and domestic
- Pursuing the persecution of citizens based on race and religious affiliation
That list can obviously be expanded, but that’s really enough if seeking legitimate charges are the goal. Most of these were not even true during the first secession of states.
I write this post with the absolute understanding of the American psyche and will, so I am skeptical of any action whatsoever, but before I make my choice of the six, I felt it obligatory on me to at least throw something at the wall.
TL says he figures most AINOs (Americans In Name Only) will opt for choice 4, and I wouldn’t bet against him. At this late date, I’m thinking I’ll hold out hope for #6, and await it with bated breath. Although I do admit that #1 has a certain raw, savage appeal of its own also.