Gestapo goon squad shows up at Ocker’s door, attempts to intimidate and harrass him by waving a printout of his Fakebook page in his face, which includes a pic they threateningly allege might be legally-actionable evidence of his attendance at an “illegal protest.”
This guy right here gets it. He really does. These two officers of the corrupt law knocked on the wrong door.
A few highlights:
- First off, he’s laughing throughout this whole scene. Laughing in their faces. (Because this is all a joke.)
- “So, what are we here for? Are you here to serve me, or?…[laughter] It’s loserish, it’s like, sad. What is this? I mean, where are we going in life? We’ve got the cops coming around here to tell me that I’ve been at a protest six months ago.”
- “Why are you working for this corrupt government? What are you guys doing? Who are you serving? Are you serving us? Or are you serving the corrupt government and health officials that want no good for you? They’re not there for you.”
- “Black Lives Matter protest was 2 weeks before that! Was that illegal? You knocking on their doors? You’re not.”
- “So if I say no [I wasn’t there] you’re not going to give me the paperwork? You’re going to go home?”
- “You’re asking me if I’m at a protest six months ago. I don’t recall. I do not recall. I don’t recall, I’m sorry. I don’t recall. I don’t recall.”
Absolutely perfect. I hope these officers take something from what they’ve just heard. Probably they wont, though.
Good on ya for seeing those oinkers off proper, mate. A satisfying conclusion, right enough, but the post’s author closes on a sour note.
I’m so thankful to live in the Land of the Free!
Uh huh. One of you guys want to break the bad news to poor deluded Mr Pritchard and dry him out behind the ears, or should I do it?