They got away scot-free with it in 2020, so they’d NEVER try it again. Right?
The signs of impending election manipulation on a national scale are all around us, if you have eyes to see and ears to hear them. It’s already manifesting itself in a minor way, and that’ll gear up to a hurricane by November.
Consider these recent headlines:
- Something Stinks in Colorado – How did an unknown candidate like Mike O’Donnell manage to garner as many votes as a national political figure like Tina Peters? This question, ladies and gentlemen, is what leads you down the rabbit hole of America’s bogus election system.
- How Did A Zuckerberg Charity Stooge Win A GOP Primary In Colorado? – Isn’t it strange that the director of Mark Zuckerberg’s private election charity for Democrats (on temporary leave!) just won the most important election integrity race in Colorado — and a GOP primary no less — as a write-in candidate with a 35 point polling swing with no money and no visible support from Republicans? One more thing: Colorado uses Dominion Voting Machines.
- Several NYC Election Sites Had ‘No Republican Ballots’ During Last Week’s Primary.
- The Fix Is In – Democrats Start to Prep America for Their Mid-Term Steal.
- Letter from a Reader on the Democrats’ Plans to Steal the 2022 Election.
- EXCLUSIVE: FOIAs Reveal Progressive Money Fueling FBI, DOJ, Leftist Activist and Election Official Coordination – Freedom of information requests have uncovered oddball and opaque relationships between some state election officials, federal officials, corporations, progressive activists, and those trying to influence the conduct of those same election officials…this fluid consortium has built structures that match powerful funding—with fringe ideological activists, with government offices—in an effort to…reorient the administration of elections in ways that benefit progressives, such as wide use of automatic mail voting.
I still have contacts in the Department of Justice, dating back to my days as a prison chaplain. Some of those with whom I had contact in those days, in more than one federal agency, have now reached relatively senior rank. I spoke with a few of them last week, and every one confirmed that there seems to be an air of blithe confidence in the upper reaches of federal government bureaucracy that the Biden administration will be able to continue with its programs, no matter what happens in November. It’s being blatantly referred to as “business as usual, before and after November”. Strange, that, when you read headlines like “Joe Biden and Democrats Stare Into the Abyss After Latest Poll Drops”. It doesn’t sound like the progressive left is staring into any abyss that worries them, does it? – particularly when you read the articles linked above.
Supporting links throughout, which as usual I didn’t transcribe. Bayou Pete has tons more, nearly all of it as disheartening as it is deeply, deeply disturbing. In sum:
Folks, we saw massive electoral manipulation in November 2020. Call it what you like, legal or illegal, valid or invalid, it’s my personal opinion that it amounted to nothing more or less than electoral fraud – a deliberate distortion of the overall popular vote by manipulating certain targeted areas and their voters. I think what we saw then is a pale shadow of what we’re going to see in November 2022. The powers that be are bound and determined that they’re not going to lose control of the House and/or Senate, no matter how unpopular their party may have become; and they have (or believe they have) the tools to make sure that happens, no matter what the will of the electorate may be. They’re going to use every one of those tools, and then some, to win. They are already using them, as the articles linked above demonstrate.
As individuals, we can’t affect what may happen on a national scale; but we can affect what happens on a local scale. If you care about our constitutional republic, and the democratic expression of the will of the people, please get involved. Volunteer as a poll watcher, or a vote counter, or whatever posts may be available in your area. Support those who are trying to run the election honestly, and watch like a hawk those who are doing otherwise. Speak out. Make sure the election administrators in your area know they’re under scrutiny. Get their names, addresses and other information that may help in future when it comes to dealing with the consequences of any shenanigans.
We know the electoral manipulation tsunami is coming. Let’s start preparing now, so that in its aftermath we can deal with the damage and minimize its long-term effects. Also, no matter how optimistic the forecasts, don’t assume that any side or party has the November 2022 elections “in the bag”. Anything can (and may well) happen between now and then. I expect the dirty tricks to fly thick and fast before we get to the voting booth.
At this stage of the game, Praetorian Media’s continuing, nonchalant dismissal of “Trump’s baseless, unsupported charges” of election chicanery are enough to make any Real American want to puke…or, perhaps, do something a little more, shall we say, kinetically proactive in response.
You guys already know my feelings about all this, so I’ll spare you any further belaboring of that particular point for the nonce. As I’ve said before, it really makes one wonder just how long such shenanigans have been part and parcel of our national “elections,” do it not?
Why would they not cheat? Nobody suffered for the last one except our people.
Wakanda is fiction.
Chiquitastan is right outside your front door.