As they always do, the DemonRats are playing hardball.
Here are the details known so far from Daily Mail:
- FBI and police were at the Lake offices from 10pm Saturday to 5am on Sunday
- A staffer received two envelopes containing a suspicious white powder
- There were also threatening messages the campaign considers an ‘attack’
- A hazmat team and bomb squad also responded to the scene in Phoenix
- Lake is in a tight race in Arizona with her Democratic opponent Katie Hobbs
- Last week Hobbs suggested Lake was partly to blame for a break-in at her campaign headquarters
The incident appears to have taken place Friday night or early Saturday morning but information has been slow in coming out.
Oh, I just bet it has. Look for that calculated foot-dragging to continue, as Jurassic Media works diligently to do the bidding of their DemonRat masters and suppress all factual information. No matter; those of us who are familiar with the usual shitlib MO all know who did this, and why.