A modest proposal from Brandon that I think we’ll all like.
We Will Not Comply: Red States Should Offer Sanctuary To Businesses, Military And Medical Personnel
The Biden Administration and its corporate partners are now implementing a blitzkrieg against the American citizenry. Biden’s vaccine executive orders are creating a culture of “paper’s please” fascism among larger businesses and Big Box retailers. He has recently announced that part of the mandates will include fines against businesses that refuse to enforce proof of vaccination on their employees. These fines will range from $70,000 to $700,000, which could destroy a medium sized company if they actually had to pay.
Medical personnel, primarily in leftist blue states, are now being fired from their positions because they have refused to comply with the vax. This is leaving massive gaps in medical response in places like New York. The unelected governor of New York, Kathy Hochul, claims she has the right to give herself dictatorial powers through executive order, and that these powers include deploying National Guard troops to take over medical duties. If you are familiar with the sordid history of VA hospitals, then you know that you do not want around 90% of military doctors operating on you in any capacity.
Keep in mind that none of these mandates are actual “laws”. None of them have been voted on by a legislature or the American people. They are color of law violations of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and should be defied at every opportunity.
Furthermore, I have to ask that pesky but logical question once again – If the vaccines actually work as governments claim, then how are unvaccinated people any threat to vaccinated people? Why would they need “protection” from us? (The reality is that the covid vax does not work so there is no reason to take it) But let’s get back to Biden’s criminal trespasses; the list is growing by the day…
Let’s talk about Biden’s latest efforts to punish US troops that refuse the vaccines with dishonorable discharge. I’m not sure if Biden knows that a dishonorable discharge generally requires a trial by court martial in the military, or maybe this is what he actually wants for every single person that will not take the vax. In any case, the goal here is to terrify military members into submission and into accepting illegal orders. And yes, demanding that a soldier act as a lab rat for an experimental vaccine with no long term data to prove its safety is an illegal order.
It’s hard to say yet what the real stats are, but recent polling suggests that at least 30% of the US military plans to refuse the vaccinations, including many members of special operations units.
All of this over a virus with a tiny median death rate of 0.26%? Just to force people to take a vaccine that has been proven completely ineffective in countries like Israel where vaccination rates are high? When over 60% of people hospitalized with covid are fully vaccinated, then what is the point of the vaccines? It makes no sense unless the purpose was always tyranny and not public safety. So, where does this leave us?
There are larger scale solutions to this problem, there are peaceful short term solutions, and there are more violent long term solutions. I will be discussing the violent options in my next article, but for now I think the best path forward is for red states and maybe even red counties is to offer safe haven or “asylum” to people who are under attack from these mandates.
It is indeed a short one, of which you will want to read the all. There are all kinds of reasons why this audacious idea is a good one, not least among ’em how artery-popping, purple-faced livid its implementation would render Branch Covidians across the entire nation. Throw in a few others, including but not limited to:
- It draws a bold, indelible line of demarcation between Free America and the Shitlib Shitrapies, one that leaves no room whatsoever for error or misinterpretation
- It offers a practical means of escape for those in dire need of one
- It amounts to a direct, healthy cocking of the snook by the Free States at some most deserving recipients
- It allows for no further dithering or obfuscation concerning who the opposing sides really are, and what they really believe in
- It encourages a long-needed clarification of how far the Free States might be willing to go in re-asserting their Constitutionally-delineated independence and authority vis a vis the illegitimate federal Überstate, after decades of incremental encroachment
- It will simultaneously provide a significant boost to Free State military strength as well as bring in always-needed medical personnel and small businesses, all of whom have just received an object lesson on the paramount importance of liberty and self-determination
- Siphon off trained, experienced, capable professionals in non-trivial numbers, leaving already-faltering Blue states suddenly and significantly weakened in ways even 1st World nations might struggle to cope with
- Dammit, it’s just the right thing to do
…and we have ourselves a pluperfect no-brainer here. If there’s a downside here, I sure ain’t finding it.