Either you learn the lessons of history, or you doom yourself to repeat them.
On August 30, 1918, Vladimir Lenin had just given a speech at the Hammer and Sickle arms manufacturing facility in Moscow. As he was leaving, a woman called out his name and he stopped to see who was calling to him. Why he would have done this is unclear, as by this point Lenin was the most important man in Russia. He had lots of people who wanted a minute of his time. Nonetheless, he stopped to address the woman, who produced a pistol and shot Lenin three times.
The woman was not just any woman. She was Fanny Kaplan, who had been involved in radical politics since she was a teenager. She was a member of the SR’s, a very radical group that had been aligned with the Bolsheviks at times. She had spent time in a Siberian labor camp for having taken part in terrorist bombing attacks in Kiev, as well as other activities. She had been released by the Bolsheviks after the February revolution and gone right back to radical politics.
Lenin survived the assassination attempt, although he was never quite the same physically or psychologically. This was terrifying to Lenin and his inner circle not just due to the attack itself, but what it represented. The Bolsheviks were no longer the revolutionary force from the left, but the established order that had to contend with threats from all corners of the political space. The Bolsheviks had real power so that meant wielding that power to maintain that power.
There was also the issue of how Kaplan was able to get so close to Lenin in order to take a shot at him. Lenin had security, but it became clear that the SR radicals had friends and sympathizers in the security apparatus. The Cheka was filled with people who were not entirely loyal to the Bolsheviks. Many had been aligned with coalition partners, like the SR’s. If revolution was going to stay alive, it meant the system had to be purged and that meant unleashing political terror.
This was an important step, especially given the fact that Lenin and the Bolsheviks were students of the French Revolution. They knew how the terror worked out for the Jacobins and they were determined to avoid the same fate. Yet from the perspective of Lenin lying in a bed with a hole in his neck and a bullet in his shoulder, the only logical path forward was to unleash the forces of political terror. The same logic would eventually motivate Stalin to follow the same course.
The reason this matters at all to those living in this spot on the space-time continuum is that the people in charge of the empire are facing similar choices. In fact, they have been in this spot since the 2020 coup. In the fullness of time, that election will probably be looked at the same way as other radical coups in revolutionary times. Maybe Trump is actually our version of Kerensky, the radical liberal reformer who tried to head off the radical socialists but was eventually defeated by them.
Putting that aside, what mattered to Lenin as doctors patched him up was his perspective on the situation. The same can be said of the regime in the aftermath of the January 6th protests. Like Lenin and the Bolsheviks, the people who engineered Biden into the White House suffered from a similar lack of confidence. They had pulled off the great coup, but they were still unsure of their position. People climbing barricades brought to mind people more radical than themselves.
As I’ve said so many times, our would-be Masters don’t fear the righteous wrath of their subjects…YET. But there are many good reasons why they really, really should, if only they’d heed the signs and portents warning of impending catastrophe. Unfortunately for all of us, they almost certainly won’t, unless and until an uncompromising, resolute Resistance movement of some as yet unknown sort compels them into de-escalation sans option—a requisite, non-negotiable climb-down forcibly imposed on the Überstadt orcs, most likely by violent means. To sum up, then:
The regime is Lenin, lying on a couch with two holes put there by someone with help from the inside. The reality of that thinking is not important. What matters is the belief that the revolution is in mortal danger. Our revolutionaries are just as aware of the past as the prior revolutionaries, but they are just as trapped by the dynamics of revolution, so they will be compelled to follow the same path. What lies ahead is not a break from the madness, but a renewed assault by the radicals.
Their wild-eyed radicalism is already so extravagantly exaggerated it strains credulity to think it could get even worse from here. Nevertheless, their ludicrous serial assaults against observable reality just keep on keepin’ insanely on, with nary a trace of rational moderation, reconsideration, or judicious restraint anywhere in sight. To wit:
- Child-bearing, breastfeeding—s’cuse me, that’s been revised to CHESTfeeding by the federal Komissariat on Pronouns, Gender, and Propaganda, I’m given to understand—emasculated male facsimiles
- Laughably impracticable tampon dispensers installed in public Mens’ rooms for the convenience of manifestly fictitious “men who menstruate”—an improbable eventuality to say the least, seeing as how said delusional Penile Pyrrsynzzz of Periods© are notably ovary-, uterus-, and Fallopian tube-challenged, to use the requisite FederalGovCo-approved, certified non-triggering, psychobabblicious terminology
- Outlawing of the purchase, possession, and/or usage of any quantity of so-called fossil fuels, a/k/a the lifeblood of industrialized national economies, by any civilian personage lawfully determined not to be A) a politician currently holding federal elective office; B) a similarly situated politician’s manservant, chauffeur, rumpswab, buttboy, or taxpayer-funded side-piece, of the politician’s choice of any of the 79 authorized gender “identities” (79 currently, many more coming soon); C) an active duty US military officer of commissioned rank no lower than full colonel, exclusively assigned to the Pentagon and presently engaged in his official duties, said outlawing in strict accordance with the specific demands of pig-ignorant “liberal” morons who even now are tapping away on their plastic iPhones whilst unmindfully operating their personal plastic eggmobiles at freeway speeds along congested motorways, in race ’n’ brake city traffic, no less
- Government-required reversion to unreliable, inefficient, outdated “renewable energy” technologies utterly incapable of powering huge, incomprehensibly complex First World economic systems
- No-bail-no-jail arraignment prelims, to be followed by catch-and-release slaps on the wrist, freebies lavishly proferred by Turn ‘em loose Bruce Soros-bought DAs far too delicate and high-minded to bring serious charges, in close concert with the Right (Occasionally) Honorable Judge Bleidenhardts who would much rather grant the benefit of the doubt to dead-eyed, soulless monsters than lock them up and toss the damned key down the nearest storm-drain. It paints a warm, comfy-cozy mental portrait when you think about it: the uncut, civic-crusader freshman-DAs in their ill-fitting bargain basement suits; the exalted, overly-intellectual Judge Teetime Z Softhearts clad in their meticulously cleaned and steam-pressed robes of office, all tucked up in their respective favorite plush La-Z-Boy recliner by a roaring real-wood fire; sipping amiably at the nightly mug of fresh, homemade hot cocoa; protected from all conceivable harm behind the high, two-foot-thick brick shieldwalls of their gated communities, contractually guaranteed to be one hundred percent safe and secure thanks to regular patrol sweeps of vigilant security-guard contractors; well-distanced from the heinous depredations of the selfsame unreformable career perps repeatedly unleashed by those starry-eyed DAs and judges, wittingly or unwittingly, so that the brutal, remorseless animals might pick up feasting on their less financially-well-insulated, Prey Class workaday schlubs right where they’d left off…what, a night or two ago, was it? Who knows, who cares. In any event, just before the Bacchanalian orgy of mindless criminal atrocity was so rudely interrupted by the untimely lights-and-sirens arrival of responding officer Friendly Flatfoot and his preemptively dispatched backup crew
- Defunding, downsizing, and/or disbanding already undermanned police departments in Amerika v2.0’s lawless big-city combat zones
- Experimental, untested DNA-altering “vaccines” that offer zip, zero, nada immunization to an unlawfully-funded by the US government with years of not-plausibly-deniable foreknowledge of its flagrantly illegal project, an ineptly cloaked, lab-spawned p(l)andemic “threat” no more deadly or virulent for most normal, healthy demographic cohorts than any other seasonal flu strain
All the above and many more examples of the Progtard War On Reality indicate a comprehensive obliviousness to the ever–deepening hole (or grave) they’re digging for themselves. Which, in turn, indicates that ZMan’s grim forecast of the current shitstorm intensifying further yet will prove accurate.
Funny, innit, how the very ones who pontificate, insistently and without cease, on a sweeping, ineluctable “arc of history” will instantly turn on a dime and disregard the half-baked, Marxism-derived concept whenever it looks like becoming inconvenient to them.
Read all of it, gird your loins, and keep loading those spare mags.