Lions and tigers and Chinese spy balloons and UFOs and bears, oh my!
I’m a military intelligence insider, and I’m tired of all the bullshit threads clogging up the board, so I’m going to explain exactly what’s happening, and why it’s happening, including some classified secrets. Here you go:
1. NORAD has seen every single one of these well before they even get anywhere near US airspace.
2. We don’t act on them, most of the time, intentionally, because we know (through our own spy channels) that these are just tests of our radar blanket. China is trying to see how much equipment they can sneak into our airspace, and where our “radar gaps” are. (We don’t have any radar gaps.)
3. We were forced to act on the 200 foot wide balloon, because it was naked eye visible. We did not want to. (We really just didn’t want to reveal any information about our radar blanket, AT ALL.)
4. China expects us to react to the other objects because of heightened security, so we were forced to act on those as well.
5. We put on a show of going after the other objects, we explicitly picked some of the larger ones, so that China wouldn’t know exactly how small of an object we really sweep for. (If it’s the size of a bird, but it doesn’t have feathers and is flapping, we know it’s not a bird from NORAD’s passive ground based radar alone, we don’t even have to go look at it with anything actively, not to mention our satellite array can even tell, for objects of that size.)
6. We actually made it seem like we had to use an AWACS for the object over Lake Huron, because it had a bit of stealth coating/shaping design. Truth is, we saw that object as soon as it was within several hundred miles of the US, but was on a course to arrive here. We didn’t need the E6-B at all, the circle search pattern it flew in, and extended time in air, that was so that China thinks we do need something like that to see their payloads.
7. There are many more objects over areas of our airspace RIGHT NOW that we are aware of, and are actively tracking, but we will not act on, unless forced to, so China does not obtain any tangible information about our actual radar blanket.
We actually have this entire situation 100% under our control, but we are making it look like it’s a problem, so China gets comfortable and actually starts to make more clear what their actual plans are.
Kinda tough to swallow, that the USG is actually that competent. But then, I suppose enough residual competence might remain in the military to at least partially compensate, even yet, for the damage creeping Wokeistry is doing. Bill says:
This anon on /pol is entirely unsourced, but at least his explication does at least make sense, and covers most of the bases the official narrative either misses or ignores, especially the idea that NORAD was missing something that large and slow floating through the thousands of miles of air space it constantly surveys.
As I said the other day regarding the Biden Pipeline Bombing, “anonymous sources” is by no means a sure-fire indicator of unreliability. Better than half of what we’ve learned over the years about Shadow State skullduggery and manipulation has come from anonymous sources, and there’s a damned good reason for that. To wit: foolishly attaching one’s name to the public dissemination of secrets FederalGovCo would prefer never to see the light of day is as good a way as any I know of to get yourself dead, dead, DEAD. Or, at best, disappeared, shall we say.
Said the same thing elsewhere in comments at the outset.
This has been a non-event.
What if? | In the MIDDLE of the RIGHT
It’s plausible, especially since I know that our radar coverage is a blanket and quite good, better than anything else in the world.
OTOH, the chinese own the current cabal running this country, and that may include the “military intelligence insider” that is “tired of all the bullshit threads”.
What to make of it? I’m still at a loss.
Cui Bono Questions:
Why was this released to the media now??
What is the magician doing with his other hand?
Those answers are the answers.
The answers, in your opinion, but not that of everyone with some understanding of the situation.
The fact remains the first balloon shot down was chinese. They admit it. It was here for a reason, perhaps as you have guessed at, perhaps something else. As I have said, a balloon can monitor area’s much better that a satellite, also a perfect EMP platform. You ignore these possibilities at great peril.
The rest may be a diversion, or fear that others now know something is going on so they have to “do something”.
Or they don’t exist or are just balloons place for target practice/political diversion.
No way to know at this point. Guessing is of little value.