I seriously doubt they have much if anything to worry about, but it’d be nice to think they’re right to be worried just the same.
BREAKING: Federal Law Enforcement Preparing for Mass Chaos With Potential Trump Indictment
Five senior officials have disclosed that local, state, and federal law enforcement and security agencies are getting ready for a potential indictment of former President Donald Trump as soon as next week. The agencies are in talks about potential security measures for the Manhattan Criminal Court and its surroundings, should Trump be charged in relation to a supposed hush money payment made to Stormy Daniels.
The magnitude of agencies involved includes the NYPD, New York State Court Officers, the U.S. Secret Service, the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, and the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. The scale of preparation highlights the gravity of the situation and the chaotic impact that an indictment could have on Trump’s 2024 campaign and legal future.
From a legal standpoint, an indictment would require Trump to mount a defense and could potentially result in a conviction and sentencing. The investigation into the alleged hush money payment has been ongoing for years, and an indictment would signal that prosecutors believe they have sufficient evidence to bring charges.
The preparations being made by law enforcement agencies suggest that they are taking the possibility of an indictment seriously. However, it is important to note that no charges have been filed yet, and the conversations and planning are currently precautionary in nature.
Trump, the dope, should’ve taken me up on what I’ve been suggesting since the fraudulent immaculation of “Joe Biden” as pRetend “pResident” in 2021, to wit:
- Buy yourself a small, uninhabited island in the Caribbean someplace, assuming you don’t already own several
- Lay undersea minefields around said island’s perimenter
- Post a reinforced company of armed security—full combat loadout, to include SAW-gunners and grenades—on all beach approaches, with blanket lethal-force authorization should a single living soul so much as even look like they’re thinking about trying to wade ashore
- Establish concealed .50 cal machine-gun emplacements and light-mortar positions well inshore, with interlocking fields of fire outside the shoreline, tasked with interdiction of attempted incursion via small boat and/or submarine, to be maintained at ready-5 alert status, deployable as and when
- At least one (1) fully-qualified sniper team situated on whatever higher ground might be available? Gedouddaheah with your silly fookin’ questions, eedjit—of COURSE!!
- Once total, unbreachable security has been ensured, put on the swim trunks and some sunscreen, drag out a comfy beach chair, and just lie back in the sun sipping on a frozen piña colada whilst enjoying the succulent view of your gorgeous, hot-ass wife frolicking happily in the surf wearing the skimpiest imaginable thong bikini. Or, better yet, nothing whatsoever.
Hey, beats rockin’ orange all hollow, every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
Prithee tell, what sound-minded soul, be he ever so humble, could possibly blame Trump if he did? If it was me, I’da done it a looonnnnng damned time ago—in fact, I’da had my bags pre-packed and skedaddled for Andrews the moment “Deep State” Pence stabbed the whole country in the back, fiercely buggered Real Americans without the courtesy of either lube or a reach-around, wantonly defied the very concept of “consent of the governed,” and shat all over his sworn oath to the Constitution.
On TeeWee, no less, right out in front of God and everybody, the shameless, despicable fucksicle.
Even if they don’t manage to get Trump thrown in the jug this go-round, The Power at all levels will assuredly be persecuting him for the rest of his days, if only to make an example of him pour discourager les autres. And that’s provided they don’t just have him assassinated outright, something I’ve been expecting with dread since his unlooked-for victory over “Cankles” Clinton (a/k/a She Who Will NEVER Be President™) in 2016.
Trump’s impertubable but misguided faith in the US, its people, and its rotten-to-the-core institutions—the “justice” system most especially—is gonna be the undoing of the poor man. In fact, it already was, and he just doesn’t seem to realize it quite yet. Or can’t admit it to himself, maybe. Somebody close to him needs to whisper in his ear that the country he harbors such strong patriotic sentiment for went tits-up and extinct a goodish while back.
I’d love to be proved wrong— that, following Trump’s indictment, show trial, conviction, and perp-walk out of the kangaroo-courtroom, the ensuing retaliatory uprising would be swift, sweeping, and utterly merciless. I’d love to be, but I can’t say I think it at all likely. We Duh Sheepul, even the most zealous of OnlyTrump partisans, have been all-too-thoroughly cowed at this late date. If that wasn’t so, a righteously furious horde of Real Americans would have descended on DC to spring the unjustly-Gulagged J6 dissidents from their durance vile already.
It’s often been said, regarding the slim-to-none chances of honest-to-God rebellion and revolt against burgeoning FederalGovCo tyranny, that nobody wants to be the first to die. Nor is there any discernible interest out there in becoming a martyr for a doomed-in-advance Lost Cause, let alone for any specific individual. With Trump Fatigue settling in upon an increasing number of us, that would doubtless hold true even for The Donald himself.
Such reticence among a great preponderance of Normals may be thought of as ignoble, even downright dishonorable, particularly in comparison with the courageous, selfless sacrifices unflinchingly proffered by the sainted Founders we claim to reverence. That said, it’s by no means unreasonable, at least to a degree understandable, even. Although it does make for some mighty unpleasant contemplation of what it all bodes going forward—not just for President Trump, but for all of us.