Sounds like Scott Adams must have gotten hold of the blackest of black pills.
VIDEO: Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Warns White People ‘Get the Hell Away’ from Blacks, As Poll Shows They’re Not ‘Okay’ with Being White
Dilbert creator Scott Adams turned heads with his commentary urging white people to stay away from black people after a recent Rasmussen Reports poll claimed nearly half of Black Americans don’t agree with the statement: “It’s okay to be white.”
“26 percent of blacks said no, it’s not okay to be white. 21 percent weren’t sure,” Adams said trying to wrap his head around the poll results during his podcast Wednesday. “Add them together that is 47 percent of black respondents were not willing to say it’s okay to be white.”
“If nearly half of all Blacks are not okay with white people—according to this poll, not according to me, according to this poll—that’s a hate group,” Adams reasoned, adding, “And I don’t want to have anything to do with them.”
The 65-year-old creator of the popular office humor comic strip went on to assert the racial rift is irreconcilable and white people should basically “get the hell away from Black people.”
“Just get the fuck away. Wherever you have to go, just get away. Because there’s no fixing this. This can’t be fixed.”
It’s sad to have say it, but it would seem so, yeah. On the other hand, there’s a vast gulf between what we see reported in media outlets, polls, and statistics—ALL media outlets, including Our Side’s—and real life as everyday folks live it. Worth keeping that in mind, I think. On the other other hand, though, if you live in an urban nightmare surrounded by hordes of hate-sodden, dead-eyed Ferals, it’s always best to err on the side of caution. And then there’s this truly horrific local story.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) – A concerned mother called WBTV for help after her five-year-old daughter reported being sexually assaulted on the school bus.
The incident happened in early February. Records show the girl’s mother reported it to school officials and police. But Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools didn’t take any immediate action in response; the district failed to even provide supportive measures it pledged to take.
Instead, the girl’s mother said her daughter was made to sit next to one of the two boys she said attacked her the next time she rode the bus.
Five years old, and now undoubtedly scarred for life. Both the victim and her assailants were Nee-grows, by the way.
Most reading this would think that CMS is run by a bunch of uncaring Rednecks when in truth it’s run by CRT affirming 1619 Project believing African-Americans. I remember Tara Servacious back before she was cancelled for showing a photoshopped picture of Obama with some KFC had a CMS board member on her WBT show who wanted to institute forced busing so that each Char-Meck school had at least a 50% White population. She kept asking over and over how this could be achieved since the makeup of Char-Meck schools was only 37% at the time? (It’s probably lower now since all the Republicans moved to York and Union counties). He just ignored her and continued his narrative.
“… was only 37% at the time?”
I looked it up because I was curious. The ’21-’22 year shows the white enrollment at 24.7%, black is 36.3%, and hispanic as 28.5%.
This was way back in the Notorious Gang of five days back when there were four Republicans and One African American Democrat keeping Charlotte safe from nudity on stage. I think this was in her Column on Creative Loading too.
I never paid a lot of attention to Charlotte politics. Cities the size of Charlotte are typically all the same, even when they have a Republican mayor. A good exception, I think, is Miami. They are not following the typical big city pattern due to the republican mayor.
The Last Republican mayor left in 2009. He was only beholden to Developers.
“Dr.” Crystal Hill is also an African. So, you have an African assaulting an African, and African officials did nothing about it.
No Humans Involved.