Denninger blows the whole sordid mess all to hell and gone.
What was not proved was that Trump won. But what was proved was that there is no honest assertion that can be made that either of the two Presidential candidates in serious contention won. The margin of victory is within the margin of dispute and it has been proved that electronic records critical to validate what occurred throughout the election process were deliberately destroyed by persons(s) who had physical access to the systems in question, with at least one such person being allegedly identified by security camera footage.
There may well be more here — but what’s been discovered thus far and proved (and for which the evidence is now in the public domain) shows that:
- The election in Maricopa County for federal offices, including President, was not conducted in accordance with Federal Law.
- The results, based solely on the count of duplicated ballot envelopes (people who voted more than once), which exceeds the margin of victory for the Presidential Office, are not able to be confirmed since once duplicate ballots are removed from the envelopes it is impossible to identify them. Maricopa county claimed no such duplicates exist. We now know more than 17,000 in fact do exist and the envelopes still exist. What we cannot prove one way or another is whether the ballots inside those envelopes were counted and, if only one was counted, which one was counted. We thus have no way to know who won.
- The persons running the election have made materially false statements on an intentional basis about the equipment never being connected to the Internet.
- The persons running the election both deliberately destroyed data related to the election in direct violation of Federal Law and, as a separate and distinct offense, attempted to cover up that destruction and identification of the person who did so. This act, standing alone, demonstrates intent to tamper with the election results.
- The vast majority of said deliberately destroyed data was not recoverable and likely is not recoverable.
By forensic evidence, not presented and unrebutted, the outcome of the election in Arizona was falsely certified.
What’s the remedy for this?
That’s a separate debate — but that this one county alone did in fact corrupt their election, did so intentionally, and did so in such a fashion that at this time it not possible to know what the result actually was is not subject to reasonable dispute.
It never really was, in any realistic or honest sense. As I said the other day, though, it STILL doesn’t matter. What DESPERATELY needs to be owned up to at this point is that there is no longer ANY possibility of “reasonable dispute,” because our adversary is not amenable to reason, and is supremely uninterested in “dispute” by means of honest, respectful debate. Don’t get me wrong here; “dispute” there will be, for sure and certain, but it ain’t gonna be what anybody would ever call polite. What it’s gonna be is bloody, brutal, and unrestrained. Hey, that’s obviously the way they want it, so that’s the way it has to be. Just this once, I am all in favor of giving them what they want—in fucking spades, all they want and then some, until they choke on it.
Happily, a stolen election isn’t the only sordid mess Karl tosses a fragger into the middle of.
Once Upon A Time…*
…in a not-so-tiny nation called Spain, a nursing home had a nasty virus get into it.
It was March of 2020. The nasty virus was called Covid-19. And this nursing home, like so many others all over the world, was full of elderly, morbid people. The mean age of residents was 85 and 48% were over 80 years old. It was a killing field, like so many others…..
Within three months 100% of the residents had caught the virus. Not presumed to have — proved to have.
How do we know this? Because almost every one of them seroconverted. All but three out of 84 of them, to be precise.
Think about that last sentence for a second.
Almost every one of them seroconverted.
How’s that possible? Many of them died, right? You can’t seroconvert if you’re dead.
No. Not only did nearly none die none went to the hospital either because they rapidly figured out how to stop the virus from killing people–and did exactly that.
You would have thought this would have been all over the news.
Nah, not at all. Their primary interest is in making sure news like this is covered up, not in reporting it frankly and objectively so Duh Peepul can know the truth. That’s what makes them “journalists,” see.
Read all of these two posts, natch, and kudos to Karl for his usual fine work on ’em.