The good rabbi lists 31 of ’em, and they’re all good. But really, that’s about thirty more than I need.
- It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.
- The drug companies, politicians, medical establishment, and media have joined forces to universally refer to this as a vaccine when it is not one, with the intention of manipulating people into feeling safer about undergoing a medical treatment. Because they are being deceitful, I do not trust them, and want nothing to do with their medical treatment.
- The presumed benefits of this medical treatment are minimal and would not last long in any case. The establishment acknowledges this, and is already talking about additional shots and ever-increasing numbers of new “vaccines” that would be required on a regular basis. I refuse to turn myself into a chronic patient who receives injections of new pharmaceutical products on a regular basis simply to reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus that these injections do not even prevent.
- I can reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus by strengthening my immune system naturally. In the event I catch a virus, there are vitamins and well-established drugs that have had wonderful results in warding off the illness, without the risks and unknowns of this medical treatment.
- The establishment insists that this medical treatment is safe. They cannot possibly know this because the long-term effects are entirely unknown, and will not be known for many years. They may speculate that it is safe, but it is disingenuous for them to make such a claim that cannot possibly be known. Because they are being disingenuous, I do not trust them, and I want no part of their treatment.
- The drug companies have zero liability if anything goes wrong, and cannot be sued. Same for the politicians who are pushing this treatment. I will not inject myself with a new, experimental medical device when the people behind it accept no liability or responsibility if something goes wrong. I will not risk my health and my life when they refuse to risk anything.
That last one I wasn’t previously aware of, but in the end it all comes down to the old Joker line: Trust, who do ya? The Power at every level—politicians, bureau-rats, media/propagandists—has lied continually and obviously about the Chinkenpox hoax from Day One. Anybody who retains the most tattered shred of trust in them is a fucking fool, and I heartily encourage such people to low and bleat all the way to their nearest “vaccination” center to get their shot of…whatever.
My hands-down favorite from Rabbi Weissman’s handy-dandy list:
Three facts that must be put together:
- Bill Gates is touting these vaccines as essential to the survival of the human race.
- Bill Gates believes the world has too many people and needs to be “depopulated”.
- Bill Gates, perhaps the richest man in the world, has also not been injected. No rush.
Uh, no. I’ll pass on any medical treatments he wants me to take.
Seconded, with great big bells on. As the man says in #15: “I cannot think of a single similar case in history when truth and morality turned out to be on the side of the establishment.” Said a mouthful there, bub.
Thanks, but no thanks. The only way they’re gonna get the smallest drop of their Mystery Mindfuck Serum into my personal bloodstream will be to hold me down and administer it using physical force, for which they better bring help. Because I promise most solemnly that I will NOT be going gently into that good night. No, I intend to be kicking, screaming, scratching, and biting every last step of that trip.