Checking all the boxes, one by one by one.
This 1963 report on how the Communist Party wanted to take over America is so relevant for today that it’s unreal
A part of me has to admire the fiendish persistence and patience of the commies seeking to overthrow liberty. They’ve been pushing for decades toward a common goal, and the fruit of their poisonous effort has now infiltrated every major institution in the United States in addition to our local churches and schools.
This 1963 Congressional report on the goals of the Communist Party in the U.S. shows how tenacious they have been in world-shaping. You may find yourself shocked to see how long they’ve had the goals that are now changing America.
Speak for yourself, buddy. Those goals were in place from the start, baked right into the Commie cake, and the Rooskies doggedly worked the plan throughout the USSR’s abominable existence, with plenty of assistance right along from American useful idiots. No part of this any reasonably intelligent person who’s been paying attention should find shocking in the slightest. The only shock here is that the rest of us sat complacently back and allowed them to get away with it. A few specifics from the report, which runs to a total of 45 depressing bullet points:
- Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
- Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
- Capture one or both of both political parties in the United States.
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, and policymaking positions.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. And American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward, and meaningless forms.”
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy”
- Infiltrate the churches and replace religion with “social” religion.
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs.
- Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
- Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.”
If you wanted to make this look MORE like the modern Democrat-Socialist Party platform, I can’t imagine how you’d go about doing it. “Unreal,” did you say? Sorry, but it’s all TOO.