So let’s recap just what it is the Democrat Socialist Party, now exposed as the mouthpiece of the insane Left, really stands for. This is what they’re proposing as their party platform for the next election; this is what they’ve come to.
- Spying, lying, conspiracy, and manipulation to, first, fraudulently hand the election to their preferred candidate; then, when that didn’t work out for them, to overturn the results of the election and render “the consent of the governed” null and void;
- Opening the borders to staggering numbers of violent, bestial savages and bloodthirsty, openly-avowed enemies of the Republic;
- Higher prosperity-destroying taxes and more economy-killing regulation;
- Less freedom, more serfdom;
- The end of the rule of law and final confirmation of an untouchable, unrestrained, and unaccountable federal bureaucracy;
- Not just tolerance but celebration of perversion, decadence, and mental disorder enforced by the full weight of the law;
- Mediocre and staggeringly expensive government-run health care;
- No restraint on federal spending—in fact, no restraint on the federal government of any kind;
- Suppression of all dissent not only via violent mobs and peer pressure but by legislative means;
- Forced disarmament of American citizens and legally mandated denial of any right to self-defense;
- Refusal to accept the election to high office of anyone they disapprove of;
- Perpetual American vulnerability and weakness via the maintenance of the status quo as regards North Korea and Obama’s Iran “deal,” among many other long-established surrender-monkey shibboleths;
- Never-ending taxpayer support to prop up unworkable, expensive “green energy” scams;
- Continued massive financial support for hostile beggar-nations across the globe;
- Resumption of the federal assault against fossil-fuel energy;
- The increasing “urbanization” of small-town America, turning the country into hellish, expensive, dangerous, and cramped liberal-mismanaged shitholes like Detroit, San Francisco, and Chicago;
And there you have it: the Democrat Socialist plan for your governance, which they’re not even bothering to lie about anymore. How you like them apples, folks?
Update! Limbaugh sees the writing on the wall, and boils my above list down to one line: “The problem is that the Democrat Party is being California-ized.” That DOES pretty much cover all the bases, I’d say.