This isn’t exactly the sort of thing I usually write about here, nor is it quite the sort of thing I’d normally expect from Hawkins. But what they heck, they ARE interesting.
1. Throughout history, roughly 40 percent of men had a child while 80 percent of women had a child.
2. On average, gay men (6.32 inches) have longer penises than straight men (5.99).
6. Although there is an extraordinarily wide number of sexual interests you can find somewhere on the web, just 20 topics cover 80 percent of the things people are searching for.
7. For every pornography search for a thin girl, there are three for a woman who is large (BBW, plump, chubby, etc.).
8. In an experiment in France, padding was used to change a female’s breast size. She was then sent to a nightclub and the experimenter counted how many times she was approached by men. With an A-cup? 18 times. B-cup? 28 times. C-Cup? 60 times.
Hey, they don’t call ’em fun bags for nothing, you know. And quantity has a quality all its own.