This guy, Jason Johnson, is a former Ted Cruz strategist, and now is at an outfit called J2 communications.
He posted a series of tweets discussing the #SalonHot25’s/Weekly Standard’s/Chuck Schumer’s favorite liberalitarian Senator.
1) Tempting to comment on Flake’s floor speech. Instead, offering context on his view of “governing” by highlighting a few of his votes.
2) Jeff Flake was 1 of 10 Republican senators who voted to confirm Loretta Lynch for Attorney General
3) Flake voted to fund President Obama’s unconstitutional executive amnesty.
4) Flake voted against Sen. Mike Lee’s 1st Amendment Defense Act
5) Flake voted for Obama’s $1.1 trillion Cromnibus 2015 spending bill
6) Flake voteed to reauthorize the Export-Import Bank
7) Flake voted for S.2114 which increased Russia’s power at the International Monetary Fund
8) Flake voted for a CLEAN debt limit suspension (2014)
9) Flake was 1 of 11 Republican senators who voted to confirm Janet Yellen
10) Flake voted for the Ryan-Murray budget which lifted spending caps & raised fees (taxes) in exchange for promises of future spending cuts
11) Flake voted for the Gang of 8 amnesty bill
12) Flake voted for the post-Newtown gun grab
13) Flake voted AGAINST The Defund Obamacare Act of 2013 (S.1292)
14) Flake voted to increase debt by $900 billion in exchange for the promise of discretionary cuts in the future (2011)
15) Flake preferred John Kasich over Cruz or Trump in the 2016 GOP Primary.
The Republicrat collaborationist organization truly lost themselves a staunch defender of the DC status quo with Flake’s decision not to run for re-election as McCain’s trusty buttboy-alternate. Guess even a slimy dumbass like him is not too stupid to see the humiliating writing on the wall eventually. Those rock-ribbed conservatives at CNN were crushed by his preemptive capitulation, naturally, but found themselves deeply moved by his “this is not the Swamp I know and love!” speech, as you’ll see if you click on through to the rest of Ace’s post.
One down, a whole gaggle more of ’em to go. For myself, I’ll just repeat yet again: guys like you are PRECISELY why we elected Trump, you two-faced, fork-tongued frauds.