That’s all, folks

April 10th, 2012

Three groans for the GOP nominee, malleable, principle-free hack Mittens O’Romneycare.

Sigh. Will the last person to leave America That Was to head for the hills to take up residence in their fortified bunker please turn out the lights?

Comments appear entirely at the whim of the guy who pays the bills for this site, and may be deleted, edited, ridiculed, or otherwise pissed over as he in his capricious fancy sees fit. Thank you.
  1. SilverDeth
    April 10th, 2012 at 14:27 | #1
    No kidding sir. I have been stocking the cabins with food, water, ammunition, seeds, propane, and gasoline as fast as I can for almost 3 years. Romney getting the nod was one of my "trigger" happenings to start the final stages of operation bug thef*&^ out.

Willard fillmoure Romneycare - the White Obama. The King is dead, all hail the king.

Was nice knowing you America.

2. April 10th, 2012 at 15:46 | #2
    El Partido Stupido, man. All. The. Way.

"Mr. Franklin. Mr. Franklin. Pick up the white courtesy phone."

"Yeah? Hello?"

"Um. Yeah. Ben? We weren't able to keep it."

"Figures. Morons. Doesn't surprise me a bit."

"Well, ok... But what do we do NOW?"

"Fuck if I know. I'm dead."

3. ErikZ
    April 10th, 2012 at 18:56 | #3
    Who cares?

If Obama had him taken out back and shot, I couldn't care less. Get your politics done locally and let the Feds pretend they're relevant.

4. OCBill
    April 10th, 2012 at 19:44 | #4
    Two good things about California: The weather, and I don't have to vote for Mitt Romney.
  5. Meiji_man
    April 10th, 2012 at 20:34 | #5
    Best we can hope for is Romney and a Very conservative House.
    There will at at least one liberal justice quitting in the next 4 years, That should be reason enough to vote.
    Get involved locally, and if you are in a deep blue state vote 3rd party. If you are in a Deep Red, vote 3rd party.
    If your in a battle ground state, come home with your shield or on it.
  6. SilverDeth
    April 10th, 2012 at 22:18 | #6
    Naw, the republican establishment can pound sand. They played chicken with the wrong guy. I'll dei before I vote for Willard Fillmoure Romneycare, and if Obama wins, then the establishment RINOS that forced Willard on us can learn what the most patriotic use of a rope and a streetlight is right alongside the democrats.

Staying home in November.

No conservative?

No vote.

7. xiphos
    April 12th, 2012 at 00:13 | #7
    I don't like Mitt, but I'll be darned if I'll stay home and not vote. We have to get O-Bomb-a out of office.
    Then work on getting conservatives in local, state and federal positions.
  8. derefel cadarn
    April 12th, 2012 at 13:22 | #8
    When I leave you can rest assured that I will leave every light and appliance running . FUCK THEM and their green bullshit !!!
Comments are closed.